Monday, October 4, 2010

Why am I even doing this?

I'm not new to the blogging world.  I've had 3 different blogs since I was in college (a decade ago - you do the math on my age) and not one blog lasted more than a month.  I'm not sure why I'm stepping out and trying it one more time, but I am.  I probably won't have anyone reading it and I honestly don't care.  (I take that back, my husband and mother would read it religiously, but that's because they are my biggest fans!) But, I just don't care.  I've got to do something!

I need an avenue to express and understand myself.  I'm a mommy, wife, Pastor's wife (don't judge me before you know me), an interim youth minister, and a part time MDIV student.  Let's face it, there are A LOT of different facets to me.  I'm getting lost in all of the different parts of me and I am hoping that this blog will bring me back to myself.  Maybe it will be the creative outlet that I've needed to get me writing (because I'm constantly writing in my head...just never down on paper/computer) or maybe this blog will simply let me talk without talking.  So, once again, I'm trying a blog.  I don't care who reads it (thanks Love and Mom) I just need to be writing.  This is me trying to pursue a dream.  I hope my daughter will be proud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment