Monday, October 4, 2010

Once a day

Love (what I call my husband) told me about a Facebook friend of a friend that decided for a New Years Resolution to blog once a day about any subject.  They could write about their love of mayonnaise and how it has changed their day for the better or how the Church today needs to drop tradition and become NEW (whatever new might mean at the time).  It was a resolution to write and express something different once a day for an entire year.  I don't know if the challenge was simply to write something completely different every day or if it was to just write SOMETHING daily.  For some reason, this person whom I don't know made a resolution that has inspired me to do the same.  It's not New Years but I want to challenge myself to post something, good/bad, enlightened/crazy once a day.  (If it is okay with you, I may post more than once a day, but for now...at LEAST once a day for a year.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment